Monday, November 5, 2012

Wiggles of discontentment

I am terribly wiggly and discontent. My mind is in constant forward motion, thinking the next season will be  better and more exciting than this one. My next job. Our next little nest. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. A part of my heart tells me that God has something else in store for us. Something different. But not now.

That's the trick. To desire what He has for us...in His timing.
My new and improved innate time clock.


The Lord is gently teaching me what it looks like to be content where He's placed me. No matter how long (or short) it may be, He has strategically placed us where He wants us. That's a big pill to swallow, some days more than others, but I'm holding fast to the unbreakable truth that


He has a plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment